Quality Administrator Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Quality Administrator based in Central Scotland looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience...
Quality Engineer - Permanent - Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer based in Central Scotland looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in a medical device manufacturing environment?
SRG is recruiting for a Quality Specialist for a young and dynamic life science organisation based in Central Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Specialist to join the Quality team at my clients new facility in Central Scotland to be responsible for QMS activities throughout the product lifecycle.
- Be the Quality representative for project teams
- Creation and management of documentation and traceability matrices
- Assess, control and coordinate changes
- Train and support in the writing of documentation associated with design and Verification and Validation
- Organize, host and facilitate risk management related activities and design reviews and ensure compliance of these activities
- Ensure compliance of documentation for design partners within the supply chain as well as supplier approval and monitoring activities
- Review and approve as Quality representative on project teams and QMS as well as other records and final product release
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- The successful candidate for this role will have a scientific background with previous experience in a similar quality focused role within the Medical Devices industry, working to ISO13485 and 21 CFR Part 820.
- You must have experience in development, verification and validation and post launch activities within a medical device environment.
- You must have excellent organisational and communication skills, with demonstrable problem solving ability and be a strong influencer.
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a rapidly expanding life science company based in Central Scotland then this position is for you.This role is to start ASAP and the salary is competitive, dependant on experience.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.