We are currently partnered with a small but fast growing engineering business in Manchester. On their behalf we are looking for a Technical Support/Sales Engineer...
I am currently assisting an impressive, growing OEM organisation supporting various industries such as medical, pharmaceutical, electronics and more. They are seeking an electrical technician to join the field service team in Installation and Validation, covering the whole of the UK and with capacity to travel internationally. This position is not suitable for someone who is shy about travel but would be a great fit for someone hands on, invovled and who likes to be out on the road the majority of their time.
The employer are highly invested in their staff as a key part of their working growth strategy and are eager to bring on board bright, enthusiastic and professional team members who are enthused about the company direction and eager to be part of the team.
Their industry sector is highly niche, so the company are happy to take someone junior with the right attitude and a closely aligned background in order to train them up and support their professional growth.
Key duties in this position will include:
- Installing and validating large scale equipment at client sites
- Delivering engineering solutions to varied clients across the country and internationally
- Liaising with operations to coordinate materials and labour
- Providing back up support for other teams when not personally on site
- Communication across teams in the interest of continuous improvement
- Maintaining a high level of documentation including installation support documents and validation reports
Although the company are flexible, the following are ideal in this role:
- A hands on engineering/technical background
- Experience in fitting and assembling mechanical equipment
- Experience working in regulated environments, adhering to consistently high H&S standards
- Some knowledge of controlled environments (be these refrigeration, HVAC, clean rooms or similar)
- Commercial awareness and strong customer service skills
- An attitude of reliability, commitment, self-motivation, proactivity and flexibility
If this sounds to you like an exciting challenge and something you'd be interested in discussing, please apply online or contact me on the following
0161 868 2237
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.