Laboratory AnalystBernard Castle County DurhamAre you an experienced Laboratory Analyst or a recent Chemistry graduate? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?As...
Recruitment Team Leader - London
SRG's Science division based in our Central London office are looking for a pro-active Team Leader who will assist in the development and business growth of this well-established division.
We are the UK's leading Scientific Recruitment agency and 3rd in Europe so we have all of the tools you need to be successful. The main purpose of the role is to lead a team of Scientific Resourcers and Consultants and assist in their training and development, in conjunction with the existing Impellam training. As a billing team leader you will set standards and examples for your team to aspire to and champion the SRG visions and values.
You will monitor the team's activity, quality, development and achievement of targets. We do not measure call numbers and call times, we have a fair, autonomous working environment making it the perfect atmosphere to build a successful team.
- Delivery of team revenue targets
- Supervise candidates submitted to clients
- Encourage and lead by example
- Support junior team members on client visits
- Expected to contribute billing towards the team and office targets as well as managing and leading the team
- Report into office operations manager on a weekly basis
- Set and individual one to ones once a month
- Experienced 360 Recruiter
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
- Ideally you will have a Scientific background (education or work)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.