Marketing & Technical Specialist Glasgow PermanentDo you have a background in science with experience working in a commercial or marketing role?Are you looking for a...
Recruitment resourcer - Glasgow
SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Glasgow, our life science team continues to experience record growth across all sectors.
SRG offers unrivalled support, regular award winning training, a structured career path, a grown up and fun working environment, not governed by ridiculous unachievable KPIs or sales targets.
We are keen to speak to degree educated scientists who are looking to move away from a lab based environment and build a career in the world of scientific recruitment. With your knowledge and experience of the industry you'll have the ability to communicate with scientists and clients technically and relate to their current requirements. The scientific sector in Scotland is a vibrant market place currently with a huge pool of organizations on the lookout to expand their current workforce.
As well as coming from a scientific background any experience in the world of sales will be a huge benefit as we encourage all our resourcers and consultants to have an outgoing attitude towards approaching candidates. Demonstrating telephone skills are key to being successful in this role.
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer entails the following:
- Work amongst a very close knit team resourcing as part of a whole team.
- Identify and target key candidates in line with client requirements
- Candidate market mapping
- Obtain a strong understanding of SRG's current and prospective clients
- Support specific commercial process of targeting and attracting high level candidates
- Contact, engage, interview and put forward candidates for interview with clients
- Use of resources such as Linked In Recruiter, Xing, advertising and networking to attract candidates
- Degree educated - A Scientific degree essential
- Ideally you will have some telephone based experience
- Customer service or sales experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals
- Ability to communicate articulacy in written format
- High standard of written English
- Candidate to have knowledge and passion of the scientific industry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.