QA Officer Horticultural PharmaceuticalsRole type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: KentWork Area: Quality Assurance/Pharmaceuticals/Horticultural ProductsDo you have a background in Quality Assurance and in particular within products based...
Pharmacist - Quality Officer
Role type: Permanent
Work Area: Quality Assurance/Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical Development
Are you a qualified Pharmacist of hold a degree within Pharmaceutical Sciences, coupled with Quality based skills within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment?
My client is a well established, leading supplier of Pharmaceuticals. They work on the manufacture of medicinal products and API's, both with internal manufacturing and external CMO's.
As my client experiences continued success and expansion of their teams, they are currently seeking a Quality Officer/Pharmacist to support their Quality Assurance team with departmental investigations such as deviations or complaints.
The main responsibilities of the role will be;
* Expert advice and support to both the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams
* Preparation, review and completion of QMS and validation documentation.
* Review of Batch Records for the areas of commercial product and Investigations medicinal products.
* Ensure escalation of all investigations potentially leading to recalls.
* Author and review SOP's, validation protocols, file notes, deviations and other relevant quality documents.
* Maintain cGxP and Health and Safety knowledge.
To be considered for this role candidates should have the following skills/experience:
* Qualified Pharmacist or a Pharmaceutical Sciences degree (E)
* Sound experience in a GMP environment (E)
* Relevant experience in a similar role within Pharmaceuticals (E)
* Experience within Toxicology (D)
* Experience within an IMP research environment (D)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, and further expanding company.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on or 01223 394237.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.