Cell-based Assay SpecialistFTC CambridgeshireMy client is a world leader in drug discovery and development. They specialise in small drug molecules utilising a novel high-throughput assay...
Graduate Market Access/Policy Analyst
Role Type: Permanent
Work Area: Market Access, Product lifecycle, Economics, Strategical Planning, Data/Documentation Summary
Are you at Graduate level or hold some experience and looking for a role outside of a laboratory setting? Are you well versed with reviewing data and information and summarising into a concise and simplified manner?
My client is an innovative consultancy based in the Cambridgeshire area, offering strategical advice to Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and MedTech companies.
Offering varying service levels (from virtual to 1.2.1 consultancy) they aid companies in submissions and gaining an insight into accessing economic markets specific to their product. My client offers product specific, expert strategic advice on a consultancy basis throughout the product lifecycle. This role is based within the Web Portal team, taking market information and sumamrising down into simplified terms and uploading to the company website for subscribing customers to access.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
* Economic and Health Policy research
* Summarising market research into clear and concise documents for clients to understand
* Utilising research findings to upload onto the web based portal.
* Writing policy summaries
* Identifying targets and follow up to secure meetings for clients with parliamentarians, policy-makers and health stakeholders.
* Monitor and update client projects and support delivery of standalone projects (with support from Head of Health Policy and Public Affairs or Associate Director Service Development.
* Client engagement with key health policy and public affairs clients.
Candidates will have a degree and activiely looking for a role outside of the laboratory:
* Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a scientific, medical or related area.
* A clear interest in pursuing a non-laboratory based role.
* Clear specific examples of summarising lengthy reports (scientific, financial or related) into a shorter report.
* Strong and confident presentation skills.
* Excellent communication skills and confident in speaking with a variety of groups.
This role would suit candidates who have a very strong attention to detail as it will involve high levels of reviewing data and documentation and summarising into key findings and opinions.
Candidates with an interest in economics and policies will be drawn to this role, and works within a small company who are rapidly growing (likely to double in the next 12 months) and eager to develop this individual further.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on or 01223 394237.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.