Production Scientist - Permanent - Newhouse, Lanarkshire
Do you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
On behalf of our client SRG are looking for outstanding individuals who want to make an impact in a new exciting business area and can work effectively to deliver targets, manage by example and drive standards.
Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd are building a new innovative manufacturing facility to deliver cell banking services and become the showcase facility for Sartorius products. SRG are looking for an experienced Production Scientist to be responsible for delivery of GMP Cell Banking projects within this new state of the art facility. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge in mammalian cell culture, ideally within a GMP environment.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Being responsible for the day to day execution of assigned production projects and contributing to the supervision of GMP manufacturing processes
- Generating project plans and assigning responsibilities & timelines
- Training and developing other members of the team
- Liaising with clients both internal and external
- Challenging and improving our existing systems & processes
- Ensuring compliance and working with QA to address any potential issues
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our Company
- You will have a Degree, Masters or PhD in a relevant discipline with a proven track record in in GMP manufacturing of biologics.
- Excellent technical knowledge in mammalian cell culture is highly essential preferably within a GMP environment. Knowledge of bioreactor control is highly desirable.
- You will have excellent organisational skills, prioritising multiple tasks to ensure on-time project delivery.
- An excellent communicator at all levels with the technical insight to troubleshoot and develop new processes is essential.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.