Laboratory Technician 12 Month contractBased in LoughboroughPaying up to £9.28 per hour.Chemistry graduate with GMP or Analytical Experience especially with HPLC or other analytical techniques....
A well-established Material manufacturer with a global client base is currently recruiting for a Development Technologist to join their growing Technical Team. This is a permanent role, based in Leicestershire, paying £22-30,000.
This is a varied and interesting role suitable for candidates with previous product development experience (coatings, inks, textiles, etc would be ideal), or a graduate looking to move into this area.
* Hands on testing of company products, preparing samples for customers
* Assisting with production trials and production improvement projects
* Writing test reports, technical specifications and sample documentation for customers
* Sourcing and investigating new raw materials and their impact on company products
* Degree (or equivalent) in relevant discipline - Textiles, Science, Engineering (or previous industrial experience in a similar role)
* Happy working cross functionally within the business in a highly varied role
* Good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
If the role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.