Chemical Shipping CoordinatorDo you hold experience in the shipping of chemicals with an understanding of safety requirements for shipping chemical goods? Are you experienced in...
FTC ( 2 years)
Are you an organised individual with strong attention to detail? Would you be interested in joining a growing life-science company with a strong focus on the personal development of their staff?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for to take up a new role within my client's facility management team. This is a vacancy that is suited to those with excellent experience working within a GMP facilities management team and the associated GMP compliant documentation. The company are a leading facility offering state of the art manufacturing capabilities for life science products.
As a facilities administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all documents are up-to-date and traceable for all functions including COSHH and risk management
- To support functions such as health and safety, occupational health and risk management through the provision of administrative services
- To implement a rigorous and exhaustive management for assets and their schedules of maintenance
- Management and supervision of all supplier and contractor activity on site
- Assist the management team to develop policies and procedures
- Preparation and presentation of inductions to all visitors and new starters
In order to be considered for this position, you should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience within a GMP facilities team in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of GMP, complaint documentation and QMS in relation to pharma/API
- Knowledge of COSHH and health and safety legislation
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Good computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
If you are interested in this position and believe that you have the required skills and experience, please apply online or contact Amie Regan on 01223 394 235 if you have any questions.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.