Laboratory Stability & Validation Analyst Permanent Full Time West MidlandsSalary dependant upon experienceDo you have Significant Laboratory experience? Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations...
QA Officer, Permanent- Full Time East Midlands Competitive salary dependant upon experienceAre you a QA officer with GMP experience within the Pharmaceutical industry?Role:
- Primary QA liaison for the contract manufacturing facility for marketed and investigational medicinal products manufactured in Buildings A & C.
- To ensure the facility maintains compliance with GMP, ISO9001:2008 and internal procedures.
- Be responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Team, providing administrative, technical and quality support to the business in relation to Quality Assurance related matters, ensuring regulatory compliance and to investigate quality issues.
- You will be expected to contribute to the smooth functioning of the Quality Assurance team.Requirements:
- QA, Industry experience working within Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices.
- Working knowledge of The Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Union (EudraLex) - Volume 4, and US Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR.
- Experience of working with aseptic products and investigational medicinal products (IMP) and/or commercially marketed products.Should you require more information about the role, please contact Bal on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.