Job Title: Junior Analytical Scientist Vacancy type: 12 months FTCArea: North WestSalary: CompetitiveSRG is working with a Global Biotech company who require Junior Analytical Scientists...
Job Title: Microbiologist
Duration: Various permanent and FTCs (likely to be extended)
A leading pharmaceutical company based in Cheshire are currently recruiting for several microbiology positions on various permanent and fixed term contracts that are likely to be extended.
The purpose of the Microbiologist is to conduct sampling and testing of microbial samples from system products, components and in process stages, ensuring quality, purity and stability is compliant to approved specifications.
The successful candidate will:
- Follow test methods to conduct microbiological testing of raw materials, in-process checks, finished products and stability products to ensure compliance and quality standards are met.
- Assures data generated is accurate and reliable.
- Supports senior quality team members in non-routine activities, usually to established methods and procedures.
Candidate essential criteria:
- Strong knowledge of microbiological techniques
- Previous laboratory experience
- Report writing
- Good communication skills
The ideal Quality Control Analyst will be degree qualified or equivalent in biology/microbiology or a related subject and must have appropriate skills together with underpinning knowledge. Previous experience of GMP, inhalation product testing and stability processes will be highly advantageous.
If you are an experienced microbiologist looking for a career in the pharmaceutical industry, please apply online or send your CV directly . Queries can be directed to Jenni on 0161 868 2222.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.