MANUFACTURING TECHNICIANSAre you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in a cGMP environment?SRG are looking for several experienced...
Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Project Manager?Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a company at an exciting period of growth?
SRG are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a successful and growing life science company in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- The successful candidate will manage assigned client projects from handover by business development through to delivery of the product and other agreed work to the client and subsequent project review.
- You will work closely with all business areas to ensure that the client requirements are communicated effectively at all stages of the project and that a quality service is provided.
- Regular communication with the client at all stages of the project, as dictated by the client.
- You will also be expected to assist with client issues and complaints and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- You will be expected to participate in training sessions as well as internal, external and client audits.
- You will have responsibility for managing the project life cycle from initiation to delivery.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- A background in either pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or testing in is required.
- Previous project management experience from the life science industry is essential.
- Experience in a customer driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills are key to this role.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and a chance to join a company at a really exciting time for the business.
If you think that you meet the requirements for this role and are ready for a new challenge, please apply online or contact Emma Laurenson directly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.