A growing Personal Care company has an exciting new opportunity for a Product Development Technologist to lead their NPD function. This is a permanent role,...
Assay Development Team leader (Immunology) - Worcestershire
Permanent - Competitive salary range offered dependent upon experience.
Do you have experience working in the medical device industry with a familiarity of quality standards associated with this industry? Have you had previous experience working within the medical device field and have experience with R&D and bringing products to market? My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has prior supervisory experience or management of direct reports to lead the development of solid phase immunoassays.
The Successful Candidate;
- You will be degree educated in the Life Sciences with a good understanding of immunological assays, particularly ELISA assays.
- You will have had previous supervisory experience
- You will have an understanding of the medical devices industry and ideally have experience taking products from R&D to production.
- You will have commercial / industrial experience
- Based in Worcestershire you will be responsible for leading a team developing solid phase immunodiagnostic kits (especially ELISA)
- You will work with other team leaders and senior management to ensure that projects are kept on track and delivered on time.
- You will have both a hands on and supervisory role comprising of a combination of research & development, followed by the manufacture of production scale prototype kits and the generation of prototype assay performance data.
- You will identify and source relevant clinical material for assay development in addition to building relationships with KOL's and attending relevant conferences.
To discuss this role in more detail please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.