Calling Life Sciences Graduates!Great opportunity to work as part of a team and to develop a range of solid phase panel immunoassays. Your work...
Assay development Scientist - ELISAPermanent position - WorcestershireCompetative salary, two roles available Do you have significant experience in assay development in particular iwth ELISA assays? Are you looking to develop your career and utilise the supervisory / management skills you have already gained to further your development? My client is looking for a talented and forward thinking individual to join them at a managerial level to develop a range of solid phase immunoassays. The sucessful Candidate;
- You will be life science educated with at least a BSc in a relevant discipline with a thorough understanding of immunodiagiagnostics
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a demonstrable ablity to discuss science with your peers and external clients
- You will have a significant amount of experience within a manufacturing / production IVD environments in a supervisory / managerial postion.
- You will have experience working to tight deadlines and completing projects within those timeframes. The Role,
- This is a team leader roel and as such the sucessful candidate will organise a team to develop a range of solid phase immunodiagnostic assays
- You will work both in a hands-on and supervisory capacity to complete both R&D functions in addition to the further manufacturing and production of prototype kits
- You will identify sources of clinical materials for assays and be involved in their procurement.
- You will generate applicable reports and documentation required of the project.
For an informal discussion of this role and for more detail please call Dr. Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.