Lead QC ChemistPermanentCheshire£28,000 £35,000 (dependent on experience) SRG is working with a multinational company who specialise in producing and supplying speciality chemical products to a...
Regulatory Compliance Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
SRG are currently working with a well-established producer of technical additives, dyes & pigments based in Manchester. Supplying a varied customer base within the international chemicals market, they are seeking to hire an experienced regulatory compliance manager to join their site in Manchester.
This position will be an integral role within the company, being responsible for all aspects of Chemical regulatory compliance. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the regulatory chemical compliance of the company.
- Support other departments with expert knowledge & training relating to chemical regulations.
- Update product SDS & labelling in accordance to REACh, CLP and GHS.
- Registering new products under REACh where required.
- Develop & manage the company global regulatory compliance strategy.
- Liaising with national, European, and international regulatory authorities.
- Contact chemical suppliers in the supply chain to ensure raw materials are compliant with relevant chemical legislation.
- Answering customer inquiries to support customer regulatory compliance.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in either Chemistry, Biology, Toxicology or a related subject.
- An excellent knowledge of chemical regulations & legislation (REACh, GLP, GHS)
- A proven background leading chemical regulatory compliance within a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Working hours will be between 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday (37 Hours a week).
Additional benefits will include 32 days annual leave, a contributory pension scheme, healthcare scheme, free parking and a company profit related bonus scheme.
If you would like to apply for this positon, please use the link provided below. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at . For more information please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.