Job Title: QC Technician Location: Derbyshire Salary: £16,000 per annum Temp-to-perm. 3 months temporary contract, then going permanent My client...
A National Waste Management organisation has an immediate requirement for an experience Operations Manager to join a busy Transfer station based in the Midlands. This is a permanent role, paying around £40,000 (flexible), starting as soon as possible.
- Managing a team of 12 multi-disciplined staff (3 direct reports) in a busy hazardous Transfer Station
- Managing site compliance (H&S, transport, etc.), ensuring company policies and procedures are followed
- Delivering financial & non-financial targets set for the site - strong commercial experience required, e.g. dealing with customers, P&L responsibility
- Previous experience in a similar role, e.g. supervisory/management experience within waste management industry
- CoTC Level 4 relating to Hazardous Waste
- HNC or Degree in Chemistry / Environmental Science / Related (Preferred)
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.