Are you a Flavour Chemist looking for an exciting new challenge in FMCG? I am recruting for Senior Innovation Scientist role to be based at...
Quality Officer (ISO13485)
Do you hold experience in a quality related role working in an ISO13485 regulated area? Do you have experience of Quality Actions, CAPA's, Deviations and Customer Complaint investigations?
My client based in Bedfordshire works on the development and manufacture of medical devices and products used within the maintenance of cleanroom environments.
My client is experiencing continued growth and as a result is looking for a candidate with some experience in a QA or QC based role to take forward the Quality Management System in conjunction with the Operations Manager. This will ensure all standards deliver to the ISO13484 directive.
The main duties of the Quality Officer role will be:
* Ensure company standards are maintained at a high level.
* Implement company quality policy as documented by the company QMS
* Improvement and maintain the QMS in accordance with ISO13385 standards
* Manage internal and external audit programs.
* CAPA's, Customer Complaints, Deviations and other relevant areas of Quality Assurance.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
* Some experience within QC or QA (E)
* Working to ISO13485 (E)
* Experience in CAPA's, Deviations, Customer Complaint investigations (E)
* Experience in QA activities relating to manufacturing (E)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 394237 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.