Graduate EcologistOxfiordshireGreat opportunity to join an expanding ecological consultancy in Oxfordshire. The company prides itself on continued development of their staff and may of their...
Ecologist (Senior or Principle) - Oxfordshire
My client provides ecological consultancy services to a well established base of high profile clients. I'm currently looking for an experienced, ambitious and motivated ecologist who wants to develop their career within a professional and friendly team. I am interested in talking to candidates at all levels in their careers who want to join a really great company.
You will be encouraged to develop your own portfolio of projects/clients with the potential to manage a team of talented ecologists.Requirements:
- Strong, relevant academic record
- Previous professional experience in ecological consultancy or closely related fields including public sector or conservation bodies
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to lead projects
- Good knowledge of natural history, EIA, planning and legislation
- Excellent botanical identification skills (British flora) and habitat surveying skills
- Survey skills for protected species
- Full driving licence and car
This really is a lovely company to work for - great working environment - rabbits, foxes and green woodpeckers can all be seen out the windows. free on-site parking. Good transport links. Great training and a quality focused approach - they never advertise - work is from clients that come back or from referrals which speaks volumes for the quality of their work - they have a low staff turn over and have increased to over 35 people over the last 10 years from a start up of 4 people.
Great career opportunities!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.