Quality Officer (Formulation, Toxicology)Role type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: KentWork Area: Quality Assurance/Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical DevelopmentAre you a qualified Pharmacist of hold a degree within Pharmaceutical Sciences, coupled with...
QA Officer - Horticultural Pharmaceuticals
Role type: Permanent
Work Area: Quality Assurance/Pharmaceuticals/Horticultural Products
Do you have a background in Quality Assurance and in particular within products based on horticultural or botanical origin? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and further expanding leader in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacture?
My client is a well established, leading supplier of Pharmaceuticals. They work on the manufacture of medicinal products and API's, using horticultural products as a source of an active ingredient which when extracted is used as a Pharmaceutical product.
As my client experiences continued success and expansion of their teams, they are currently seeking a QA Officer who has a background in Quality Assurance activities relating to horticultural/botanical based products.
The main responsibilities of the role will be;
* Expert advice and support to both the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams
* Preparation, review and completion of QMS documentation
* Review of Batch Records within the area of Botanical products/Botanical Drug Substances
* Ensure escalation of all investigations potentially leading to recalls.
* Author and review SOP's, validation protocols, file notes, deviations and other relevant quality documents.
* Maintain cGxP and Health and Safety knowledge.
To be considered for this role candidates should have the following skills/experience:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific subject (D)
* Risk Assessment/HACCP Trained (E)
* Experience within horticultural based products (E)
* Strong knowledge of all areas of QA eg CAPA's, Deviations, Root Cause Analysis (E)
* Knowledge of QMS Systems: Global GAP or GACP (E)
* Experience in an IMP or API regulated environment (D)
* Holder of a driving license (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, and further expanding company.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on or 01223 235203.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.