New Product Development Scientist Food and Drink IndustryDo you hold skills within the field of Food and Drink science? Are you looking for an opportunity...
Research Associate - Drug Discovery
Do you hold experience in Therapeutic Antibody Discovery utilising Display and Selection technologies? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful and further expanding company working within the Discovery team?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works within the field of Protein Therapeutics. As my client continues to grow and experience ongoing success, they are now seeking a Research Associate - Antibody Discovery to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the Research Associate - Antibody Discovery will be:
* The design and execution of experiments within therapeutic antibody discovery.
* Analysis and critical interpretation of experimental data and findings.
* Optimisation of experimental methodologies.
* Running of technical procedures within the discovery field;
* Library construction (Phage Display, Yeast Display)
* Selection and screening of antibody phage and yeast libraries
* Expression, purification and analysis in mammalian cells.
To be considered for the Research Associate - Antibody Discovery role candidates must have:
* Industry based experience in antibody engineering
* Routine molecular biology techniques including cloning, DNA manipulation, sequence alignment and analysis
* Mammalian Cell Culture
* Protein Expression, Purification, Characterisation
Candidates with the following experience will be at a further advantage:
* Experience of Flow Cytometry or Cell Sorting.
* Protein Display and Selection methods (Phage Display or Yeast Display)
* Liquid Handling robotics/Automated platforms
* ELISA experience
* Cell based Assays (Cell Binding, Receptor-Ligand Blocking Assays).
My client can offer a competitive salary with additional benefits for the Research Associate - Antibody Discovery role which is based on level of experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Richard Billing on or 01223 394239.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.