We're recruiting for a well-established chemical manufacturer based in the Oxfordshire area who are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist. This is a permanent...
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist:
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A QUALITY ASSURANCE (AQ) SPECIALIST TO JOIN A WELL-ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION BASED IN SWINDON:
Do you have experience with QMS systems management?
Do you have experience in working in a cGMP environment?
If you do then this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Management of QMS systems.
- Owning different Quality actions (CAPAs, Change Controls, Deviations) and ensure that all actions are completed within a given time.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are documented appropriately to cGMP standards.
- Providing support for validation activities.
- Carrying out Internal audits and maintain and "Audit Ready" status for External Audits.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree or equivalent Chemistry or related subject.
- Previous experience in working with QMS systems.
- Previous experience in handling Quality related activities (CAPAs, Change Controls, Deviations)
- Previous experience of working in a cGMP environment.
Being a certified auditor is a desirable requirement for this position, however, not essential.
This opportunity is offering a very competitive salary based on experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.