Graduate Waste Assistant required, based in West Yorkshire. Suitable for a Chemistry or Environmental Science graduate. Title: Graduate Waste AssistantLocation: West YorkshireSalary: £18,000 £19,000...
SRG is the UK's leading specialist, scientific recruiter. Based in Salford Quays, our Talent Acquisition team continues to experience record growth across all sectors. We are immensely proud to work with the very best employers across the country, offering a values based, consultative service to all individuals that contact us. If you'd like to be part of our success story, work in a grown up environment and decide how you manage your own day, I'd like to speak with you.
SRG offers unrivalled support, regular award winning training, a structured career path, a grown up and fun working environment, not governed by ridiculous unachievable KPIs or sales targets.
We are keen to speak to degree educated consultants with previous experience in recruitment. Coming from a scientific background will be a bonus but we wish to speak to consultants with previous experience recruiting in a technical sector.
We are looking for consultants to join our internal Talent Acquisition and Delivery team, working on the delivery and support of some of our key, international accounts.
Ideally we are looking for tenacious individuals who want to work in an exciting fast Scientific Recruitment role. We offer a competitive basic salary, plus quarterly bonus as well as additional perks such as healthcare, private pension and vouchers.
This role would be perfect for you if you want an opportunity to develop your commercial experience and join the UK's leading Scientific Recruitment consultancy, we also specialise in Clinical and Engineering Recruitment.
The role entails the following:
- Work amongst a very close knit team.
- Identify and target key candidates in line with client requirements
- Candidate market mapping
- Obtain a strong understanding of SRG's current and prospective clients
- Support specific commercial process of targeting and attracting high level candidates
- Contact, engage, interview and put forward candidates for interview with clients
- Use of resources such as Linked In Recruiter, Xing, advertising and networking to attract candidates
- Opportunity to attend client meetings with one of the chemical consultants
- Managing key accounts with scientific and pharmaceuticals organisations up and down the country
- Degree educated - A Scientific degree would be a bonus
- Telephone based experience
- Customer service or sales experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals
- Ability to communicate articulacy in written format
- High standard of written English
- Candidate to have knowledge and passion of the scientific industry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.