Job Title: Senior Analyst Vacancy type: Permanent Area: Yorkshire Salary: Competitive SRG is working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued...
Job Title: Stability Team Leader
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG is working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success have a requirement for a Stability Team Leader.
- Line management of direct reports.
- Leading the Stability Services team to continually deliver a quality service on-time every time.
- Formulating and executing operational staff training and development plans.
- Formulating and implementing operational policies and control procedures.
- Managing Stability Storage customer accounts
- Responsible for the effective and efficient execution of a variety of technical projects, from project initiation to closure.
- Monitoring human and equipment resource to ensure current and future capacity is aligned with the business requirements.
- To prepare and review analytical protocols/reports and to perform raw data verification.
- Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams as required.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- GMP experience of testing API and finished products.
- Experience of working in an operational environment.
- A passion for and a proven track record of leading and developing a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Scientist looking for the next step in their career and to be part of an expanding CRO and contribute to development and expansion of the company.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV . If you want more information regarding this role, feel free to contact Jude Madathilethu on 0161 868 2212.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.