SRG are currently looking for a Prodection Planner/ Scheduler who has expericence in Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries for 10 month FTC with a view to...
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer looking for either a days or shift based role with a large food manufacturer in the Manchester area? Are you available for an immediate start for a 6 month contract in Manchester? If so please read on!
My Client are currently mid-way through an extended period of Capital investment at their Manchester site, they're about to install a brand new production line which their existing team are to be seconded to and they now have a requirement for 2 Multi-Skilled Engineers to come in to support with this transititon. One Engineer will be based on Mon-Friday Days (7-3 or 8-4 with overtime available) the other role is based on Shift (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off - again with overtime available).
- To carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan.
- Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
- Maintain and help improve health and safety standards
- In consultation with the appropriate personnel, be able to correctly prioritise the work load for the overall benefit of the site performance
- Deliver against site KPI's to maximise business performance
Qualifications and Experience
- To be considered for the role, you will be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role may also be considered.
- Experience with PLCs, and fault finding, ideally Allen Bradley
- Previous experience in the Food/FMCG sector is essential
- Mechanically or Electrically trained apprenticeship
Interviews for this role are to take place over the next week and start ASAP after a successful interviwe - to be considered please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Nina at SRG Manchester for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.