Analytical Scientist Global Pharmaceutical Company Montrose, ScotlandSRG are currently recruiting an Analytical Scientist for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose. This...
SRG are currently recruiting for 4 Process Chemists for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.
This is a great opportunity for a Process / Organic Chemist ideally with GMP experience to join the company on an initial 12 Month contract. As a Chemist at the Montrose site, you will be joining an established team working within the Technical function primarily supporting production and process improvement activities. This would involve working as a member of a cross-functional team to support primary manufacturing processes including
- day to day problem solving
- development of corrective and preventative actions
- seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ownership of Manufacturing documents including Instructions and Support Guides - writing and update of these documents
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree or Postgraduate qualification in Chemistry or a closely related scientific subject and/or a demonstrated track record in the Pharma industry
- Experience in Plant Operations, process commissioning, validation and statistical applications
- You must have a sound understanding of Chemistry with technical knowledge in Process Chemistry and Process Development
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to interact and influence individuals at all levels in the business.
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you.
Please apply online or contact Helen for more information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.