Technical WriterBased in Sandwich, Kent12 month contractSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical organisation in Kent who are currently seeking a Technical...
Crystallisation Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
Based in Sandwich, Kent
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company in Kent who are seeking a Crystallisation Scientist to support the development of crystallisation processes.
- Support crystallization, isolation and drying process development activities of the group through laboratory experiments
- Conduct analysis of product samples for key physical properties including powder X-ray diffraction, optical microscopy, laser diffraction and other relevant techniques.
- To clearly communicate issues, results and plans with project lead, in project meetings and with other team members.
- To keep an accurate up to date laboratory notebook including interpretation or results, conclusions and next steps
- A degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- Ability plan own work effectively, summarize results from a series of experiments, identify trends and propose follow-up experiments
- Ability to communicate results at team discussions and through clear, concise written reports.
- Good learning aptitude / ability to quickly learn new skills.
To find out more, please apply online with your updated CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235 (email: ).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.