Analysts x 5South Wales6 months contract£23KSRG and Synergy, our sister company and a major CRO, are currently recruiting for multiple Release Analysts and Development Analysts.Synergy...
Job Title: Analytical Technician
Vacancy type: 8 month temporary contract
Salary: circa £26K
Are you an Analyst looking to work with a leading Medical Device Organisation?
My client is currently looking for an experienced Analytical Lab Technician who will be responsible for analytical tests using equipment such as HPLC, ICP and GC.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing under moderate supervision routine laboratory testing or sampling as assigned.
- Following established methods, utilizing approved and validated laboratory techniques and performing routine calculations.
- Maintaining current, complete and legible Laboratory records in compliance with GDP procedures.
- Performing cleaning & housekeeping duties to ensure the Laboratory maintains GMP and EHS compliance at the highest level at all times.
- Reporting out of specification results and non-conformance
- Complying with quality and regulatory standards including ISO 13485, ISO 9001, 21 CFR Part 820.
- Performing under moderate supervision routine qualitative and quantitative physical, chemical and / or biological testing or sampling as assigned.
The successful Analytical Technician should be educated to a degree level or equivalent vocational qualification in science or related discipline. Testing / analytical experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices environment is required along with experience of using HPLC and/or ICP. Demonstrated knowledge of GXP Compliance requirements such as ISO 9001 / ISO 13485, QSR Part 820 along with in depth knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices is essential.
If you are an Analyst looking to work with a global Medical Device Organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Behruz Sheikh on . If you have any questions, please contact Behruz Sheikh directly on 0161 868 2202.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.