A well-established chemical manufacture has an immediate requirement for Formulation Scientist to join their product development team based in Derbyshire. This is a permanent role,...
Job Title: Production & Quality Control Assistant
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: circa £20-25K
Location: South Yorkshire
Are you a Production & Quality Control Assistant looking to work with a leading medical device organisation?
My client is currently looking for a Production & Quality Control Assistant who will be responsible for performing QC, using production machinery and performing machine maintenance.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Produce lateral flow test strips using production machinery
- Perform machine maintenance
- To perform incoming QC on incoming goods, in process QC and final product QC
- Prepare buffers and other reagents for the production and quality control
- To produce nitrocellulose membranes and conjugate pad material for the production of lateral flow devices using the reel to reel
- Laminate nitrocellulose and conjugate pad material
The successful Technician should be educated to a degree level or equivalent vocational qualification in science or engineering discipline. Experience of working in a manufacturing facility and using production machinery in essential. Experience with machine maintenance and troubleshooting, along with general laboratory skills is essential. Demonstrated knowledge of GXP Compliance requirements such as ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 is desirable.
If you are a Production & Quality Control Assistant looking to work with a leading medical device organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Behruz Sheikh on . If you have any questions, please contact Behruz Sheikh directly on 0161 868 2202.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.