Your role will be to lead research efforts in designated areas within the R&D team by conceptualising the initial design, managing resources, supervising the analysis...
Assay Support Scientist - Graduate position - OxfordHighly competitive salary - permanent full time roleAre you a life sciences graduate with a very analytical mind and capable understanding assays in the fields of biochemistry, immunology and cell biology? Are you looking to start your career in a well-established biotech company with international standing? My client is looking for talented graduates who are able to grasp new ideas and also who have an aptitude for laboratory work. Good laboratory experience is preferable however training will be provided. The successful applicant
- You will be degree educated in the life sciences with good experience in problem solving
- You will have good IT skillsYou will understand analytical techniques and be able to interpret data
- You will ideally have completed a laboratory based dissertation or had significant exposure to laboratory work to date.
- Based in new facilities in Oxford you will be involved in analytical testing of therapeutics being produced on site
- You will utilise cell based assays to assess the potency of therapeutics
- You will use biochemical tests to assess the purity of therapeutics
- You will also use chromatography and molecular biology in your day-to-day duties.This is a fantastic opportunity to enter industry following your degree and will be an ideal career move for a dedicated and skilled scientist. Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion about this position in the first instance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.