Head of Quality (Pharmaceutical Intermediates & APIs)
Competitive Salary + Car + Pension + Healthcare + Profit Share
Permanent, Based in New Zealand
Do you have significant experience within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Laboratory Quality Assurance?
Would you like to work for a successful international company in one of the most beautiful parts of the world??
My client manufactures Pharmaceutical Intermediates, APIs, Pharmaceutical Chemicals and Diagnostic products for the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. With the significant expansion of the manufacturing facilities in their New Zealand, they are seeking to employ a talented Head of Quality to join the Senior Management Team.
The Head of Quality will ensure products conform to customer specifications and comply with national and international regulatory requirements. In addition, you will ensure the continued development of QMS to ensure continued compliance with international GMP standards for all new products and projects
The role, reporting directly to the company General Manager, will manage the on-site Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC) and Quality Systems (QS) teams, to meet business, budget and regulatory requirements activities.
Existing entitlement to live and work in NZ is not required and the company will assist in any visa applications for the successful candidate if required.
The role requires someone who is able to operate on a Operational and Strategic level, managing a department of approx 20 people via 3 direct reports. You will be responsible for leading and instilling a culture of 'quality first' across the wider business.
It is expected that you will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven industrial experience in a commercial organisation managing a busy Quality team, including effective people and financial management ability
- Proven experience in managing regulatory audits, the preparation and submission of regulatory dossiers and ability to ensure the site is constantly audit ready
- A tertiary qualification with preferably a Masters or PhD in Chemistry or equivalent
- A qualification in Quality Management or GMP would be an added advantage
- Expert communication and leadership skills with initiative and capability in decision making
- Your drive for excellence and proven experience in managing and training staff together with the ability to develop and maintain a high functioning team culture will ensure that you succeed in this role.
Here is your opportunity to join the senior management team of a highly successful, privately owned company that is undergoing significant growth and development.
Key Words "Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Quality Systems, Quality Control, GMP, API, Pharmaceutical, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Head of QA, Manufacturing"
A competitive remuneration package is offered including a car, profit share, superannuation and medical & insurance benefits. Please apply on-line or call Neil Walton on 0203 096 4706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.