Scientific Computing Director OxfordPermanent Competitive salary & packageAre you working a Pharmaceutical/Life-Science company?Do you have significant experience within a Scientific Computing/Programming role?Including leadership experience of...
DMPK - Project Manager Oxfordshire Permanent/Full-TimeCompetitive salary & package Role:
- As project representative, you will have in depth knowledge of both in vitro and in vivo DMPK and be responsible for representing DMPK on multidisciplinary project teams.
- You will be required to interact on a daily basis with project team members and will provide expert DMPK advice and direction.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the project biology and will have responsibility for progressing molecules with appropriate DMPK properties, through lead optimisation to clinical candidate nomination.
- You will be expected to operate across multiple research projects and demonstrate awareness of project status at all times.Requirements:
- PhD or equivalent in Chemistry.
- Experience working on DMPK projects; including in depth knowledge of both in vitro and in vivo DMPK.
- Great Communicator at all levels with project management or supervisory experience. If you would like more information on this role, please call on 0121 222 5331 to discuss - or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.