Medical Information Associate, Bilingual English Italian12 months FTC ContractPossibility of extensionUnique opportunity for a bilingual (English Italian) Medical Information professional to take on a 12...
SRG is now assisting one of the biggest pharmaceutical company worldwide in order to find 1 Freelance Clinical Data Reviewer.
The Clinical Data Reviewer performs clinical data reviewing which will predominantly be in submission timeline. He/she will also work in conjunction with study teams' data review. The studies supported by the CDR are often, but not exclusively, comparative safety and efficacy (phase 3) trials that are high-enrolling and require robust data capture.
Review tasks include both point-to-point data checks and interpretive analysis that requires that the CDR be knowledgeable about the therapeutic area under investigation, expected effects of the investigational drug and supportive medications, and possess sufficient clinical knowledge to assess if patient data is logical. There could also be opportunities to support in different therapeutic areas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in life sciences, and significant Clinical Research experience in industry/CRO, in the phase 3/pivotal space. Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD) is an advantage.
- Expertise in conduct of clinical trials, particularly understanding of the processes associated with delivery of quality data, and experience in the review of clinical study data.
- Technical data review skills enabling the review of large sets of clinical data under often challenging timelines, eg. Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture, Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of the processes associated with delivery of quality data, including at least basic knowledge of data management (eg. case report forms (CRF), electronic edit checks, interpretation of data status reports). Field monitoring experience (CRA role) is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
- Able to start in July
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 or if you would like to know more about this opportunity. The role will only remain opened for a few days so don't wait up.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.),Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701.
At SRG Clinical, we are Professional (we provide a professional service in a timely manner to add value to our candidates and clients), we are Specialists (covering nearly 70 years of Life Sciences Recruitment experience within our vertical markets ), we are Honest (we provide an honest and transparent service to both our clients and candidates: treating others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.) and we are Internationals (our team is made of UK and European nationals speaking 10 languages (English, Danish, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian and German).
Pharma, CRO, Clinical Trials, Clinical Data, Phase 3, Late Phase, quality data, CRA, interpretive analysis, case report forms, CRF, Recruitment, Freelance, Contract, Drug Development, Flexible Working, Homebased, Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture, Microsoft Excel, Metabolic Diseases, oncology, Vaccine, Neuroscience, Pain, Rare Disease, Therapeutic Area
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.