SRG are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a CRO company who are on site for a key pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire...
Job Title: QC Analyst x 5
Location: North West UK
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: Very attractive rate
A leading healthcare pharmaceutical organisation is currently looking for a QC Analyst to perform QC laboratory tests, data review and interpretation on raw material, in-process, intermediate and finished vaccine products and to participate in periodic technical and validation studies. To perform laboratory activities in a compliant, lean and safe manner.
The role holder is responsible for but not limited to the following activities:
- To operate within the required standards of HSE, company Quality Systems and policies in accordance with Orange Guide, EU and CFR regulations.
- To perform accurate and reliable laboratory tests and generate, report and approve results to cGMP standard, in accordance with current company requirements and SOPs.
- To participate in laboratory administration, including notification of out of specification, deviations initiation/investigation, PPA, progression of change controls related actions, SOP reviews and closure of assigned corrective/preventative actions.
- To ensure that the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment used is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To use only approved and validated assay processes and reagents.
- Effective communication both written and oral on a daily basis with colleagues at all levels, to include liaison with QA and Operational/Team managers.
- To participate in department activities, such as 6S, maintenance of stocks, planning and execution of projects, method/instrument troubleshooting.
- To maintain responsibility for upkeep of own training records and to operate within the scope of trained activities.
- To perform other such duties as may be reasonably required by management.
Educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline as a minimum requirement and computer Literate
Languages: Fluent in English
- Experienced in the relevant testing discipline within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of Quality Control testing techniques.
- Experience in cGMP environment or industry practices.
- Awareness of test and equipment validation.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques.
If you are looking to work with a world-class pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Behruz Sheikh on . If you have any questions, please contact Behruz Sheikh directly on 0161 868 2202.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.