Laboratory Supervisor (Production)Do you hold some laboratory or scientific production experience, and ideally some exposure to supervising others? Are you looking for a role where...
Do you hold sound laboratory skills with a focus on ELISA or related techniques? Are you looking for a cross functional role with a successful company working on both product testing and offering some product support?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area are a successful company undergoing continued growth, working in the field of Diagnostic kit production.
My client is now seeking a dynamic individual to work across two teams with a focus on both product support and the analysis of individual samples using ELISA based techniques.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Assistant role will include:
* Product and testing support - sales team, distributor, practitioner, Laboratory and end users.
* Sorting, preparation, LIMS registration and analysis of samples.
* Reporting of output data
* Product validation
* Help and Technical advice to customers
* Maintain product support documentation including instructions, test information, manuals and QC procedures.
To be considered for the Laboratory Assistant position you will have the following skills/experience:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Biochemistry or Immunology or Industry experience within a working laboratory (E)
* Knowledge of ELISA and other related techniques (E)
* Clear attention to detail (E)
* A real enthusiasm and drive to succeed (E)
* Some previous experience of customer interaction (D)
Candidates should either have a little laboratory experience or be a dynamic graduate.
Apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 235203.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.