SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of...
SRG are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist at various levels of seniority for a renowned Medical Device client based just in the North London Area on a permanent basis. As there is more than one vacancy salary is dependent on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure Regulatory compliance of company products
- Drive the regulatory process and activities
- Manage regulatory projects
- Create and maintain regulatory documentation
- Pre market documentation for CE Marking and 510k
- Have worked in a QARA( medical Device) environment
- Notified bodies and competent authorities
- Creating documentation complaint with FDS CFR 820 and EC MDD.
- Knowledge of ISO 135485
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply to this advert or call Feroze Malik on 0161 868 22 33 or email me on
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.