QA Officer West Midlands (multiple roles)Competitive salary Permanent roleAre you an experience QA scientist with experience working in a medical device ISO 13485 regulated environment?...
QC manager - West MidlandsPermanent position - competitive salaryDo you have experience within a quality control environment and have a background in immunology with an understanding of the principles of ELISA and related immunoassays? My client is looking for a talented individual to be responsible for managing the QC of released components for immunological testing.The candidate
- You will hold a degree in life sciences preferably with an immunology component
- You will have previous management experience
- You will have prior experience worknig within the QC department of a production facility
- You will have good leadership and analytical skillsThe role
- Based in the West midlands you will be responsible for managing the quality control of released product
- You will maintain specialist knowledge of the QC for the assays within the department
- You will have direct reports within the department whom you will manage
- You will aid the development of company policy and SOP's
To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.