A global polymer manufacturer based in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Senior Formulation Chemist to join their expanding Technical Team. This is a permanent...
- Production Assistant - 6 month FTC Bedfordshire - £18,000 - £23,000 pro-rataAre you interested in working in a scientific role within a bio-manufacturing facility? Do you have prior experience working within a manufacturing environment and completing relevant documentation? My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to work within their lateral flow manufacturing facility on a 6-month contract offering a competitive rate of pay.The ideal candidate
- You will have very good oral and written communication experience with prior knowledge of completing documentation (e.g. batch records)
- You will be educated to GCSE standard with experience working with and maintaining machinery
- You will have developed some laboratory skills e.g. use of pipettes
- You will have an interest in biology and be able to understand some bio-assaysThe role
- Working in a facility 10 miles north of Bedford you will use production machinery to produce biological testing kits
- You will perform quality control testing on incoming materials and final product
- You will complete batch records, pack final products and have a responsibility for stock control
- You will accurately follow procedures to adhere to company policyThis is an ideal role for a candidate who wants to contribute to the production of medical diagnostic assays and who has a good eye for detail and the ability to follow protocols accurately. Please apply below or call Oliver on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion about this position.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.