Title: Protein Purification ScientistLocation: BerkshireLength: 12 MonthsSalary: Up to £19.23 per hour depending on experienceProtein purification scientist to join a global agriculture company based in...
Ecotoxicologist6 Months contractPaying up to £13.68BracknellEcotoxicologist wanted for a world leading Agrochemical Company, based in the Bracknell area. As an Ecotoxicologist you will be joining the global environmental safety division, working on studies supporting the registration of plant protection products. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring a range of ecotoxicology laboratory studies, interacting with various CRO who conduct ecotoxicology studies. Review various study protocols and reports along with contributing to the design of studies. You will be maintaining internal databases and collating and interpreting varies pieces of data. Key Requirements:
- Be educated to BSc or similar within an Environmental/Biological or Ecotoxicology related discipline.
- Having a background in aquatic or terrestrial ecotoxicology studies would be desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of regulatory or toxicology studies.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to spot technical errors on regulatory or technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well independently within a team.
To apply for the role send your C.V
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.