Technician MillingDo you have laboratory experience or an agricultural background?I am recruiting for a technician to work as a technician in the milling department this...
Food Law Advisor22-30KGloucestershire
Do you have experience in food law?Ready to support the food and drinks industry worldwide?
Our client are a well known food research organisation who are looking to appoint a Food Law Advisor in Gloucestershire. Joining over 300 people on their site you will be working with UK and EU clients.Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry
- Maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current UK and EU harmonised food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- Answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- Direct a scheduled legislation course.
- Develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- Initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting
- Well-developed communication skills - upwards, downwards and outwards
- Skilled report writing and presentation skills
- Good communicator with proven client skills
- Clearly explains complex legal provisions, concepts and developments.
- Provides extensive, individually-tailored written and verbal information and advice.
- Periodically collates and prepares written summaries of legislation
- Regularly lectures to and trains specialist staff in food law.
- Briefs sector and subject experts, notably at MIG meetings and seminars.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.