An opportunity for a Microbiologist to join a leading global pharmaceutical company. Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry essential. Full training providedJob Title: MicrobiologistDuration: 12 month...
Job Title: Junior Analytical Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG is working with a Global Biotech company who require Junior Analytical Scientists due to expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to join a successful and leading Global Biotech organisation. The successful candidate will be carrying out the following:
- MS/MS compound optimisation and LC method optimisation for high volumes of compounds using automated tools and established processes
- Troubleshooting and system maintenance and co-ordination of engineer visits
- Contributing to Quality System via preparation of SOPs
- Laboratory support including ordering, equipment calibration and validation
- To aid in the development of new methods and improvements
The successful individual will have a good understanding of pharmacokinetics, drug metabolism and have experience of operating an LC-MS system either from a year in industry or an extended research project. Any practical experience will be an advantage. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join an expanding global organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV . If you want more information regarding this role, feel free to contact Jude Madathilethu on 0161 868 2212.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.