QA OfficerPermanent Full TimeEast Midlands Competitive salary & package Are you a QA officer with experience within Pharmaceutical manufacturing?As a QA Officer you will assess...
Scientific Computing Director OxfordPermanent Competitive salary & packageAre you working a Pharmaceutical/Life-Science company?Do you have significant experience within a Scientific Computing/Programming role? Including leadership experience of a small team.Role:
- Support site scientific activities through development of custom scientific software and support of third-party solutions.
- Direct management of local Scientific Computing personnel.
- Dotted-line responsibilities for other local GIS personnel.
- Introduce novel technology solutions to support rapidly evolving research activities.
- Align local technology needs with Global GIS leadership in various countries.Requirements:
- Masters or PhD and/or equivalent experience in scientific discipline.
- Significant years' experience in Scientific Computing role in Life Sciences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Management experience.
- Deep experience applying technology pragmatically to solving scientific problems Pluses:- Programming experience in SQL, Python, Java or modern web frameworks.
- Prior management of scientific software budgets.
- Experience with Genedata Screener.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Dotmatics Vortex or TIBCO Spotfire.Should you want additional information please call on 0121 222 5333, or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.