Production Technician Modified OligonucleotidesEvening shiftAre you a technician with experience in scientific manufacturing? Do you have a scientific background and experience working in a regulated...
Study Monitor - Pharmacology
Role type: Permanent
Do you have experience within a CRO or a Pharmaceutical company with experience of Pharmacology study design and reporting? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge?
My client is a successful, innovative Pharmaceutical company working within the development of therapeutics through their successful drug discovery and development processes, IP portfolio and manufacturing expertise.
As my client experiences continued success, they are currently seeking a Study Monitorr within Pharmacology to join their Cambridge based team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be;
* Design, setup, ongoing tracking and reporting of studies within Pharmacology.
* Evaluate and select Contract Research Organisations (CRO's) and Academic Research Organisations; followed by the placement and management of studies.
* Ensure conduction of studies in accordance with SOP's and regulatory guidelines.
* Monitor study conduction, interpretation of study results and study reporting.
* Communication findings to internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role candidates should have the following skills/experience:
* BSc, MSc or PhD (or equivalents) in Pharmacology or related area. (E)
* Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical company or CRO (E)
* General awareness of the drug development process. (E)
* Experience of study/project management (E)
* Therapeutic area experience; oncology, CNS Disorders, or metabolic disorders (D)
* Project Managing external contractors in CRO's (D)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 235203
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.