Sales Support & Business Development Specialist Glasgow PermanentDo you have a background in science with experience working in a commercial or marketing role?Are you looking...
Marketing Executive - Glasgow - PermanentAre you a Marketing Executive with industry experience?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our clients Glasgow facility. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing the primary role will involve promoting the companies service offerings to target markets via a range of marketing communication strategies, plans, media channels and tools to help achieve business objectives.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on-the-job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Closely collaborating with internal teams e.g. product managers to understand business needs and then recommend the most effective, innovative communications strategies, plans, media channels, and tools to help achieve business objectives
- Work with different departments to support the development of technical content for marketing collateral, articles and website when needed
- Working side-by-side with internal departments and external agencies execute all communications, including: website content, social media posts, e-marketing, webinars, videos, brochure, white papers, press releases, articles, conference promotion and materials
- Manage the company website including any necessary structural enhancements, content uploads, web to lead process
- Manage the Search Engine Optimisation strategy, liaising with internal departments for content
- Manage the company social media profile's and strategy
- Brand management - brand advocate at local level
- Budget management
- Track campaign performance, report on findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Create reports for website and lead generation performance
- Organise conferences/events
- Administer the local intranet site
- Perform department administration tasks
- Brief and manage external agencies
- Generally support Marketing department needs
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the company
- Industry experience with a proven track record in
- Marketing/Marketing Communications role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management or comparable experience
- Experience of working in a life sciences environment is desirable
- Ability to project manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent English language skills including written and oral
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An effective team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft programmes e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Experience of using website analytical tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Copywriting/proofreading skills
- Creative flair
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.