Sales ManagerJoining a small but growing special purpose machinery business, this role covers all areas of the companies' business development activities, including advertising, social media...
As part of a small but growing specialist business, this is an important role required to join a manufacturing and build team. You will work on the assembly of special purpose machinery, typically bespoke with high quality automation systems attached. As the role centres on the build of unique products for a diverse range of clients in multiple industries, your role will be consistently varied and interesting.
In this role you will:
- Ensure specialist machines are built to specifications
- Ensure project delivery on time in full (OTIF)
- Read and communicate both mechanical schematics and electrical drawings
- Maintain the workshop correctly and safety
- Visit customer sites for some commissioning and maintenance tasks
- Support the development of more junior engineers with training and practical demonstrations
You must have:
- Experience in mechanical fitting (ideally for machine assembly but other industries will be considered)
- Experience in operating workshop machines such as turning and milling equipment
- The ability to read technical drawings (mechanical and electrical)
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and make key project decisions
- Prior knowledge of ISO 9001 standard records
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- A forklift license is not essential, but would be considered an advantage
If you are suitable for this vacancy please apply online or contact me directly using the below contact details.0161 868 2237
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.