We're currently recruiting for a Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as...
We're currently recruiting for a Laboratory Manufacturing Technician for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying around £27,000.
- Assembly and testing of mechanical, optical and electronic components in the manufacturing laboratory
- Assisting with development of fabrication and assembly processes and procedures
- Assist R&D teams with building experimental setups
- Ensuring safe operation of laboratory work areas
- Prototype stock management including stock tracking and part ordering
- Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing laboratory/clean room
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please give Tom Pickford a call on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.