Senior Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)£40,000 £42,000 + £7695 Shift Uplift + Benefits Do you have experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry?Would you like...
QA Shift Lead - Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 - £50,000 Base + £8K shift allowance + Benefits
Based in London / Hertfordshire
Do you have substantial experience in QA Operations supporting Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
Would you like to work for a successful biopharma company with a enviable portfolio of on market products?
As part of the QA Operations Team, take ownership of all aspects of QA activities relating to the production and QA review of manufactured products.
The Quality Assurance Shift Lead will ensure compliance with all applicable (EHS and GxP) regulatory and internal Quality standards and industry best practice are adhered to within the team. Be committed to, and passionate about, providing the highest quality standards within the team and across the business, whilst appreciating business needs.
You will manage a team of 4-5 QA Officers and Associates, ensuring completion of their day to day activities, ensuring objectives, targets and workload are achieved and distributed within the team appropriately.
This is a shift based role, requiring working on a rota covering days, weekends and nights. There is a shift uplift to compensate.
To be considered you will need to have the following skills and experience;
- Degree level qualification, in science discipline or equivalent.
- Significant experience of working within an operational quality role, ideally within a (bio)pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of sterile aseptic filling and packing manufacturing processes.
- The job holder is expected to demonstrate a willingness to engage in self-directed learning, an ability to assimilate new information into their routine working practices and a desire to develop their level of experience and expertise.
- Experience of leading a team and managing others with the ability to share knowledge, and develop others both within the Quality team and in other departments.
- Experience of working with documentation and quality management systems.
- Significant risk management experience
- Experience and knowledge in statistical analysis
- A natural tendency towards continuous improvement is required.
Key Words ""QA, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical, GMP, QMS, GCP, GLP, GxP, Batch Manufacturing Records, Batch Records, Healthcare, Production, Senior QA Officer, QA Officer, Biopharmaceutical, BioProcess"
Please apply online with your latest CV or call Neil Walton on 02030964706.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.