Project Manager Analytical ChemistryLondon BasedCompetitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Do you have extensive experience in the management of analytical projects?Would you like to...
Analytical Project Manager / Chromatography Specialist
Based in London
£45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Package
Do you have experience managing analytical projects?
Would you like to work for a large contract analytical organisation with multiple sites?
My client is an established contract pharmaceutical organisation, specialising in delivering reliable and complex analytical services. Due to expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Analytical Scientist to Manage Projects across the analytical chemistry group.
You will act as point of contact for all technical enquiries from clients, ensuring analytical work in the Chromatography laboratory is planned and delivered on time and to budget. You'll work across a range of dosage forms and will help to shape the scope and delivery of projects using your analytical expertise. You'll have input into projects throughout their life-cycle, from early conception through to completion and delivery of results.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience;
- Proven experience in delivering complex analytical projects
- Expertise in analytical chemistry, within chromatography including LC/MS, HPLC and GC.
- A thorough understanding of GxP, such as GMP, GLP and GCP.
- Experience in the analysis of a range of pharmaceutical dosage forms
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to drive analytical projects, with excellent planning and organising skills
Key Words "GMP, Analytical Chemistry, Senior Analyst, GC, HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, Chromatography Specialist, Project Manager, Project Leader, Project Coordinator, Technical Specialist, Pharmaceutical"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706