Senior Analytical ChemistPermanent RoleNorthumberland£35-55K Dependent on ExperienceA leading pharmaceutical company in Northumberland are looking to recruit a Senior Analytical Chemist to join their busy team.The...
Analytical Chemist / Technician - Berkshire
£20,000 - £24,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent Benefits
6 - 12 month contract initially
Do you have experience in a chemical laboratory? Would you like to work for a world leading chemicals company?
Due to continued growth, my client are looking to hire a lab based analytical technician. Working as part of a team focused on the development and testing of novel, chemical compounds you will perform laboratory routine testing on a range of organic and inorganic samples using a variety of different testing and analytical techniques.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a specialist Development and Testing Laboratory, which in return offers an attractive salary coupled with excellent training and development.
The company has state of the art testing facilities and a strong focus on staff development and health and safety.
To be considered you will need to have the following skills / experience;
- Experience of laboratory based analysis, or formulation, using instrumentation and / or wet chemistry testing.
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent working experience) in Science, ideally Chemistry, Biochemistry, Forensic Science or another analytical subject.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and able to work alone and as part of an inter-department team
- Ability to multitask & manage time in order to perform multiple analysis
- Good manual dexterity
- A practical and responsible approach to problem solving
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
Ideally this will be backed up by experience of working in a laboratory, but this is not essential as full training will be given.
This role could be suitable for a recent graduate and is commutable from Reading, Basingstoke, Oxford & Aylesbury & Swindon.
Please apply online for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.