Microbiologist / Microbiology Validation Technician London£24,000 £29,000 + Benefits Do you have experience of validating Microbiology QC testing methodology?Would you like to work for a...
Stability and Method Validation Manager (Pharmaceutical Development)
1 year contract
£45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have proven experience in running stability trials for new pharmaceutical products?
Would you like to work for a successful and innovative company in London?
My client is an established company specialising in the development and manufacture of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare products. Due to staff Parental leave they are looking to hire an experienced analytical scientist to manage the company stability testing program for new and existing products, ensuring that stability time points are completed accurately, correctly, and in a timely fashion.
The Stability Manager will also manage the laboratory validation activities according to the Validation Master Plan (VMP), including analytical method development and validation (chemical and microbiological), cleaning validation, process validation, and laboratory equipment validation projects as required by the Head of R&D.
To be considered for the role, you will need the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience or knowledge of stability testing and validation of medicinal, food, or cosmetic, healthcare or personal care products, with the ability to write stability and validation protocols
- Supervisory experience in a product development, analytical or stability laboratory role
- Experienced in pharmacopeia, nutraceutical and/or food supplement requirements
- Experienced in development and evaluation of product specifications
- Experience in conducting Out of Specification (OOS) investigations
- Experienced in outsourcing of testing to suitable laboratories
- A good appreciation of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Strong report writing skills
- Good attention to detail with a practical and organised approach
- Hands on / active team leader and coach
Key Words "Stability Manager, Stability Team Leader, Method Validation, Validation Manager, Team Leader, Lab Manager, R&D, Pharmaceutical Development, Analytical Chemistry, Project Manager"
Please apply on line for more information. Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.