R&D Coordinator New Product Development (NPD)Based in London£28,000 £34,000 Do you have experience in overseeing New Product Development?Would you like to work for a leading,...
R&D Coordinator - New Product Development (NPD)
Based in London
£28,000 - £34,000
Do you have experience in overseeing New Product Development?
Would you like to work for a leading, successful Healthcare company?
My client are a market leading healthcare and nutrition company, they have a broad portfolio of products in development and on market currently. They are looking to expand their R&D team with the addition of an R&D Coordinator, who will play a key role within NPD / Product Development Department.
The role will have a broad range of responsibilities, ensuring that formulation activities are managed, technical documents are completed, analytcal validation activities are carried out in a timely fashion and that 3rd party manufactoriers are selected, briefed and processes are transfered to them effectively. The R&D coordinator will also shave input into product innocation, keeping abreast of trends in new products and discoveries, and present innovation ideas to the Marketing team.
- Experience of working in an R&D / NPD capacity in either a food, nutritional, cosmetic, FMCG or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with analytical science (preferably formulation) is essential
- Project management experience is preferred
- Experience within a regulated environment (GMP, GLP, ISO) & working to regulatory guidelines for product development and licensing is essential.
- Excellent communication skills/ multitasking abilities
Keywords - "Project, coordinator, Project Manager, Research and Development, program, programme, lifecycle, supply chain, logistics, food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, supplement, Consumer Goods, FMCG, R&D, formulation"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.