Quality Assurance (QA) Officer (Pharmaceutical / Healthcare)£26,000 £30,000 + £8K shift uplift + BenefitsPermanent Position, London Based Do you have solid experience working within Quality...
QA / Quality Assurance Associate - Pharmaceuticals
£26,000 - £30,000 + £8K Shift Uplift + Excellent Benefits
Based in Hertfordshire
Do you have experience working within a GMP compliant role within the Pharmaceutical industry?
Would you like to work for a leading Healthcare / Pharmaceutical manufacturer?
My client are a successful Pharmaceutical manufacturing business based in Hertfordshire, manufacturing a range of products, with a strong market presence. Due to recent expansion they are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Associate. Reporting directly to the QA Team Leader, you will drive improvements in the QMS of the facility specifically GxP Training and Documentation programs.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance across daily operations and services requiring Quality Assurance (QA) involvement and providing QA support to business stakeholders and Quality Management System maintenance/ development.Key Responsibilities will include;
- To review the current GxP documentation system and recommend, drive and implement improvements.
- To maintain the GxP Training program. Activities include generation of Training files, training matrices, delivering GMP training and being the site SME for the program.
- To review and improve batch records and production documents to ensure all tasks performed are in keeping with GMP.
- To provide problem solving facilities in support of production and laboratory activities.
- To perform periodic audits of the QMS, warehouse to verify and monitor the applied principles of GxP.
- To provide advice, guidance, and training where required to employees relating to QA to ensure a full and thorough understanding of GMP.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills, qualifications and experience;
- Degree educated or above in a Science subject (Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Biology)
- Working experience in a QA, QC, Production or Manufacturing role in either Pharmaceutical, food or healthcare manufacturing.
- Knowledge and practical experience of developing and maintain a GxP QMS.
- Experience of electronic GxP QMS modules, their validation and verification
- Understanding of bulk manufacturing and packaging processes/ equipment.
- Numerical, analytical & investigative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, with a flexible and pro-active approach to work and tasks
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and deal effectively with a varied workload.
Key Works "Quality Assurance, QA, GMP, GDP GxP, Auditing, training, validation, QA Officer, Quality Assurance Executive"Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 096 4706 for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.